Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Eyeshadow of the Day

Today's eyeshadow of the day is not a typical look for me but I really wanted to try the HIP products I purchased. I started with Mary Kay primer followed by Mary Kay eyeshadow in Moonstone.





I then used HIP cream eyeliner in Black. This is the first time I have used a cream/gel liner so I fudged a few times. The good news is the liner doesn't wear off easily. The bad news it didn't wipe off easily when I made a mistake.

I applied HIP Pure Pigment Shadow Stick. This item was 75% off at CVS and I think I know why. The stick was very dry. I barely started using it and a big chunk crumbled off of it. I don't know if it is supposed to be this dry but I didn't like it very much. If the shadow stick was a little softer/creamier, not sure how to describe it, I would like this product a whole lot more.

To finish off the look I touched up my liner on the upper lash line and lined my lower lash line with a black pencil liner. I'm not sure exactly which one I used but I know I got it at Sally Beauty Supply. I also applied CoverGirl VolumeExact to my eyelashes. That the look for today. I have a bunch of other things to show you in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment