Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eyeshadow of the Day!!

For the look today I started with primer and Mary Kay Moonstone on the entire lid. Then I used the green color in L.A. Colors palette "Tease" from the inner corner to the middle of the lid. I also applied some green to the lower inner lash line.



I followed that with the blue color from the same palette. I started from the outer corner and worked my way in until I met the green and blended them together.


I touched up the Moonstone and blended to create a more seamless look. I lined the upper and lower lash with Rimmel precision liner in Azure Shimmer.

I finished off the look by curling my lashes and applying CoverGirl VolumeExact in Black to the upper lashes.




I hope you enjoyed this look and thank you for reading this post. Remember comments/e-mails welcome at acaseofcosmeticevents@gmail.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment