Monday, July 20, 2009

Urban Decay in the clearance bin??

Welcome all,

I will start this blog by telling you a tale of the best beauty buy i have made in a long time. I had just dropped the kiddo off at her first day of daycare and had some free time on my hands. I popped into Marshall's for the first time ever to see what it was like. Well I thought that Marshall's was ok but still a little pricey for me. Think $15 or less in the clearance section. Over by the dressing rooms I noticed a bin of clearance make-up. Always the thrifty shopper I couldn't resist a peek. Of all the things I expected to see Urban Decay cosmetics wasn't one of them. I was floored! I have been wanting to try Urban Decay for quite a long time. Plus it was a mirrored compact set of 9 shades. There was 4 of each eyeshadow and gloss and one of blush. The eyeshadow I was most excited to see was Smog. All of this for only $5.99. I also got a Hard Candy eyeshadow Caramel for $2.99. The best beauty purchases this year! The color payoff of the Urban Decay shadows was amazing. Much better than any of my other shadows. The payoff on the Hard Candy shadow was also better than most others. I will definately buy Urban Decay products again.


Thank you for reading and please comment on how I can make this a better blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment